Calcite is the most common calcium carbonate mineral in nature. It is widely distributed in the world and is widely used in the metallurgical industry and construction industry.
1500 mesh pure large calcite powder is widely used in various high-grade paints or inks, paints, paints, dyes, PVC soft polyethylene, artificial leather, wires and cables, PVC doors and windows, special-shaped materials, pipes, various plastic bags, synthetic resins, and various rubbers, Paper, glass, cosmetics, toothpaste, auto parts, sealants, building materials, architectural ceramics and paper industry, etc. Especially in recent years, the amount of artificial stone has increased, and the amount of calcite powder used in the production of artificial stone has also shown an increasing trend.
In the traditional process, the efficiency of the calcite grinding mill is not high, and the particle size of the powder after grinding is not easy to meet the needs of customers. The powder that does not meet the standard after grinding is not easy to be recycled for re-grinding, which causes certain problems. The waste of resources has virtually increased the cost of production.
The production of 1500 mesh pure large calcite powder can use calcite micro powder grinder. Here we introduce two types of calcite micro powder grinders independently developed by CLIRIK, one is HGM ultra fine grinding mill, and the other is CLUM vertical roller mill. Both types of calcite grinding mills can produce calcite powder with a fineness of 300-3000 mesh. They have high grinding efficiency, low energy consumption, safety and environmental protection, and are easy to operate and easy to use. They are very cost-effective and suitable for all types of enterprises.
• HGM calcite grinding mill has a small footprint, simple operation, flexible adjustment, and high powder selection accuracy
• Under the same finished final size and the same motor power, the capacity of calcite grinding mill (ultra fine grinding mill) is twice as much as jet mill, mixing grinder and ball mill, and energy consumption decreased 30%.
• The ring and roller are forged by special material with high utilization, the lifetime can reach 2-5 years for grinding calcite carbonate.
• CLUM calcite vertical roller mill is suitable for large-volume production. If you have higher requirements for daily output, then this machine is very suitable for you.
• Calcite vertical roller mill can save 20~30% power consumption compared with the ball mill. With the increasing of moisture content, it can save more and more electricity.
• Calcite vertical roller mill has the characteristics of crushing, drying, grinding and conveying, simple process, less system equipment, compact layout, small footprint, and can be laid out in the open air, which is only 50% of the ball mill, which directly reduces the comprehensive investment cost.
• Strong drying capacity: dry and grind raw materials with moisture content as much as 15%.
Step 1: Large pieces of calcite are first crushed by the jaw crusher, and then sent to the impact crusher or cone crusher by the belt conveyor for further crushing.
Step 2: The crushed calcite is transported to the storage hopper by the elevator.
Step 3: The calcite crushed stone in the silo is evenly transported to the mill to be ground into powder through the vibrating feeder and the inclined feeding pipe.
Step 4: The airflow drives the powder up, and the high-speed impeller of the classifier will screen the powder particles with unqualified size down to the mill for re-grinding, and the powder with qualified size will enter the cyclone powder collector with the airflow.
Step 5: The qualified calcite powder is discharged from the discharge valve at the bottom, and a small part of the fine powder is moved to the dust collector with the airflow. The above two batches of powder are finally sent out for packaging by the conveyor. Finally, the muffler will also exhaust the filtered clean air.
If you want to produce calcite powder or other ore grinding powder with a Mohs hardness less than 7, you are welcome to contact us. We will arrange professional technicians to develop the best solution for free according to your needs.
If you are a manufacturer of calcite and want to produce finer powder, or want to increase production to save energy, come and consult us, we will provide you with the best solution based on the actual situation.