Calcite vertical roller mill is a large-volume calcite grinding mill, suitable for huge capacity producing, widely used in grinding non-flammable and non-explosive materials under 9.3(the Moh's hardness).
Name: Calcite Vertival Roller Mill
Model: CLUM series
Application: calcite powder making
Finish powder fineness: 300 mesh to 4000 mesh
Warranty: 1 year
After sales: abroad engineers available
Delivery: 15 days
Calcite grinding mill -- Vertical roller mill are suitable for huge capacity producing, widely used in grinding non-flammable and non-explosive materials under 9.3(the Moh's hardness), such as quartz, feldspar, calcite, talcum, barite, fluorite, iron ore, copper ore quartz, especially for slag, cement clinker, zircon sand, fly ash and carborundum, coal, etc.
The grinding disc is driving by motor through the reducer. The material falls to the grinding disc from the feed opening. The materials are driven to the edge of the disc by the centrifugal force and crushed into fine powders by rollers. Then, the hot air from the nozzle take the fine powder to high efficiency classifier. The qualified powder are taken by the air to the powder collector to be collected, while the unqualified powder are sent back for regrinding.
1. High grinding efficiency: calcite vertical roller mill can save 20~30% power consumption compared with the ball mill. With the increasing of moisture content, it can save more and more electricity.
2. Strong drying capacity: dry and grind raw materials with moisture content as much as 15%.
3. Multifunction: crushing, drying, grinding, separating and conveying.
4. Low noises and little dust: no direct contact between the grinding rollers and grinding disc, so metallic impact is avoided and its noises is 20~25 decibels lower. Totally closed negative pressure operation has employed by this vertical calcite grinding mill, so there is no dust during the operation.
5. Low wear rate and little metallic pollution: its metal wear is only 5~10g/t.
|Main configuration and production|
|Number of rollers（pieces）||3||3||3|
|Number of classifier（pieces）||5||7||7|
|Power of classifier（Kw）||5X15||7X15||7X（15～18.5）|
|Main unit power （Kw）||250||315||355|
|Feed size （mm）||＜10mm||＜10mm||＜10mm|
|Moisture of feeding material||＜3%||＜3%||＜3%|
|Less than 2μm=34%
|Less than 2μm=46%
|Less than 2μm=60%
|Material: based on calcite
Particle size distribution: measured by micro laser diffraction particle size analyzer in British Malvern3000 instruments
welcome to inquiry
shanghai clirik machinery