Grinding rocks into powder, the general process includes crushing, grinding, etc. The specific grinding process is as follows:
1. Crushing: The stone is evenly sent to the jaw crusher through the vibrating feeder for crushing to obtain stone with smaller particle size, and then sent to the silo through the bucket elevator;
2. Grinding: The materials in the silo enter the mill evenly for grinding, which is a key link in the grinding production line and affects the particle size and quality of the finished product;
3. Classification: The ground powder needs to be classified under the action of the powder separator. The powder that meets the fineness requirements enters the silo, and the unqualified powder falls back to continue grinding;
4. Packaging: Collect qualified powder through grinding, and then package to complete the grinding process.
Raymond mill is a commonly used machine for rock grinding. The processing mesh of Raymond mill is 80-325 mesh, the Mohs hardness is not more than 9.3, and the mineral materials with humidity less than 6% can be ground. Its structural design is reasonable and it occupies a small area.
The Raymond mill production line mainly includes washing, crushing, grinding, grading, collection and other links.
1. Washing + Crushing: Ore is mined from the mountains, and the outer layer will contain soil and impurities, and the volume will be very large. Therefore, the first step is generally to wash and crush the raw ore into smaller particles for easy entry. Grinding, usually within 3 cm. The equipment used is a crusher.
2. Grinding + grading: The ore crushed to a suitable particle size is evenly fed into the mill through the feeder for grinding. After reaching the fineness, it is screened out through the classifier. The classifier is integrated with the host machine.
3. Collection + packaging: The powder coming out of the classifier enters the collector under the air flow. Common ones include pulse dust collection and cyclone dust collection. The collected dust is the finished product, which can be transported to the finished product tank or directly packaged. Machine-made packaging bags.