Calcite is a kind of calcium carbonate mineral, which is crystal-like, and many square pieces can be obtained after knocking, so it is called calcite. Calcite has various shapes and is widely distributed. In my country, calcite is mainly distributed in Guangxi, Jiangxi, and Hunan. Because of its special composition and properties, the application of calcite is not limited to industry, but also very active in the field of pharmacology.
(1) The iceland stone in calcite has birefringence properties, so it is often used as a polarizing prism. If it is cut into a column in a certain way, it can be used as a prism in a microscope.
(2) Calcite can be used as a flux in the metallurgical industry, and can be used to produce cement and lime in the construction industry.
(3) It can be used in the production of plastic, paper, toothpaste, and can also be used as a filling additive in food.
(4) When calcite is added to the glass production, the resulting glass will become translucent, which is especially suitable for making glass lampshades.
(1) Calcite crystals can be used to treat osteoporosis, prevent arteriosclerosis, memory loss, eliminate odor and moisture.
(2) It can filter the odor of the air and improve the odor and energy in the environment; the original stone can be placed in the car, kitchen, toilet, cabinet and other odorous places to remove the odor.
Case location: Myanmar
Processing materials: minerals containing calcite
Finished product specifications: 1000 mesh
Equipment configuration: vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, bucket elevator, electromagnetic vibrating feeder, superfine mill, powder concentrator, etc.
Production process: The vibrating feeder sends large pieces of calcite into the jaw crusher. After being coarsely crushed by the jaw crusher, the calcite material with the appropriate particle size is sent to the ultrafine mill through the bucket elevator, and is ground in the grinding cavity. The ground material is selected by the powder separator, and the qualified ones are sent to the storage bin, and finally the finished product is obtained.
The whole process can be divided into three parts: the crushing process, the classification process and the separation process, and finally the finished calcite product is obtained. The key equipment is jaw crusher for pulverization, superfine mill for grinding and sorting, and powder separator for separation and collection.
Raymond mill is a more commonly used calcite milling equipment. It is suitable for crushing non-flammable and explosive materials with Mohs hardness not greater than 9.3 and humidity below 6%. Raymond has low investment cost, high powder extraction rate, environmental protection and no pollution, and the fineness of the finished product can be adjusted arbitrarily between 80-500 mesh.
The high-pressure mill is a new type of mill based on the Raymond mill. The fineness of the finished calcite can be adjusted freely between 50-800 mesh. The high-strength mill adopts a new type of pressurizing device, and the pressure it can withstand under the same conditions is 1.2 times that of the Raymond mill.
The ultrafine grinding mill is suitable for pulverizing various non-flammable and explosive mineral materials with hardness below Moh's seven and humidity below 6%. The fineness of the powder is about 300-3000 mesh. One of the outstanding advantages of the ultra-fine mill is that its grinding efficiency is relatively high. Under the condition of the same particle size of the finished product, the output is about 40% higher than that of other series of grinding mills.